- Air Conditioning
- Fully Furnished
- High ceilings
- Internet / Wifi
- TV Cable
This beautifully crafted 2-bedroom designer apartment, inspired by 1960s style, is now available for rent in the Tonle Bassac area, situated near Bassac Lane, BKK1, and Tonle Bassac. The apartment offers a tranquil living experience with a private balcony and off-street parking, making it an attractive place to call home.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Listing Type: For Rent
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Bassac Lane, BKK1, Tonle Bassac
- Nearest Main Road: Mao Tse Tung Boulevard
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Level: 1st Floor
- Property Size: 120 m²
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, and hot water throughout
- Security measures in place
- Western-style kitchen with a low-energy refrigerator and oven
- Washing machine
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi services available
- Off-street parking for cars and motorcycles
- Electricity (EDC) and water billed at state rates
- 2 months deposit required
About Tonle Bassac: Tonle Bassac, located on the west side of the Tonle Bassac River, is a Sangkat in Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh. Covering approximately 3 square kilometers, it is bordered by Sihanouk Blvd, Norodom Blvd, and National Road 1. The area is known for its network of small alleys branching off into larger streets, hosting a variety of bars, restaurants, hotels, and residences tucked away from the bustling city center.
Tonle Bassac has experienced significant development, especially on reclaimed land known as Koh Pich, with numerous condominiums, exhibition halls, hotels, and iconic projects like The Bridge, The Peak, and DI Riviera. Several embassies are located in Tonle Bassac, including those of Thailand, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, Russia, Malaysia, South Korea, and the Philippines. Additionally, the area is home to various government buildings and gated communities.
Please let us know if you need more information or assistance with this property listing.
- ID: 4843
- Published: November 6, 2023
- Last Update: November 6, 2023
- Views: 166