Cambodia real estate awards gathered at Sofitel Phokeethra on the evening of Friday April 7 to celebrate outstanding personal and corporate achievements in the industry.
The prestigious event is organized annually by Realestate.com.kh in collaboration with the Ministry of Land, Urban Planning and Construction, the Regulator of Real Estate and Pawnbroking Businesses of Cambodia and the Cambodian Association of Appraisers and Estate Agents.
The event was honored by over 500 of the nation’s largest and most successful real estate industry players. Nominees and winners were evaluated on their industry leadership, innovation, business growth, impact and overall excellence.
Over 30 winners from leading real estate developers and agencies in Cambodia were announced throughout the evening, and they received the iconic trophy, the prestigious CREA seal and gold plaques to confirm the success of their business.
Among the big winners of the property program of the year is Forest Harmony, which won the evening’s top prize, property development of the year. Multi-award winning Condé BKK1 won Condominium Development of the Year, while Borey Dragon Land 598 won Best Real Estate Development of the Year and Angkor Grace, another multi-award winner, won Condominium Development of the Year. won hotel development of the year.
The Best Developer of the Year awards included a co-winner of General Developer of the Year from Prince Real Estate Group and SIHA Property, while Forest Harmony was back in the thick of things, winning the award for Best Developer property of the year, as did Le Condé BKK1 for the best condominium developer of the year.
Canopy Sands – Bay of Lights, Daline Property, Borey Sovannaphumi, Meanchey Residences, Borey Bosba and Morgan EnMaison were some of the other notable winners in the developer categories.
The Best Agency of the Year award was shared between CBRE and CPL Cambodia, while C-Herald, Vanguard, IQI and Khmer Foundation Appraisal rounded out the agency awards for the evening.
The event was opened with a spectacular video highlighting the industry’s growth over the last few years, as well as paying homage to Van Molyvann, the grandfather of Khmer Architecture.
In an interview after the awards, the CEO of Realestate.com.kh, Tom O’Sullivan, thanked the efforts of the judging panel and highlighted the success of the 2023 awards. “With more than 100 nominations this year and over 50 entries, this real estate awards event was the most successful of its kind ever to be held in Cambodia,” O’Sullivan went on to thank “the massive support from all the sponsors including Hanuman Beer, I.A.A.C Advertising, B2B Cambodia, and Legend Cinema.
Complete list of winners
Real Estate Development Winners:
- Development of the Year – Forest Harmony – Kampot
- Condominium Development of the Year – LE CONDÉ BKK1
- Township Development of the Year – Bay of Lights
- Borey (Landed Property) Development of the Year – Borey
Dragon Land 598
- Affordable Condominium of the Year – One 70 Condo
- Premium Condominium of the Year – LE CONDÉ BKK1
- Waterfront Development of the Year – Morgan Enmaison
- Retail Development of the Year – Prince International Plaza
- Hotel Development of the Year – Angkor Grace Residence & Wellness Resort
- Design of the Year – Angkor Grace Residence & Wellness Resort
- Lifestyle Development of the Year – Angkor Grace Residence & Wellness Resort
- Best Borey (Landed Property) – Eastern Phnom Penh – Borey Laorthmey Penhchet
- Best Borey (Landed Property) – Western Phnom Penh – Borey Uptown
- Best Borey (Landed Property) – Northern Phnom Penh – Borey Dragon Land 598
- Best Borey (Landed Property) – Southern Phnom Penh – SIHA Residence by SIHA Property
- Regional Development of the Year – Bay of Lights
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year – Borey Uptown
- Boutique Housing Development of the Year – Borey Sovannaphumi
- Sales & Marketing Strategy of the Year – Borey Bosba
- Luxury Development of the Year – Mean Chey Residences
- Best Residential & Commercial Shophouse of the Year – Daline Property Development
- Community Development of the Year – WorldBridge Sport Village
- Innovative Real Estate Marketing Campaign of the Year – Borey Lorn City Lotussea
- Developer of the Year (2) – Prince Real Estate Group & SIHA Property
- Condominium Developer of the Year – LE CONDÉ BKK1
- Borey (Landed) Property Developer of the Year – Forest Harmony – Kampot
- CSR & Social Impact Developer of the Year – Canopy Sands Development
Real Estate Agency Winners
- Hall of Fame / Personality of the Year – Edward Lee Prince Real Estate
- Real Estate Agency of the Year (Enterprise) – CPL (Cambodia Property Limited)
- Real Estate Agency of the Year (Corporate) – CBRE Cambodia
- Agency – Research / Valuation Firm of the Year – Khmer Foundation Appraisal
- Property Management Firm of the Year (2) – CBRE Cambodia & C-Herald
- Agency – Employer of Choice (2) – Vanguard Investment and Consultancy Services & IQI Cambodia
- Agency of Choice (3) – C-Herald Property Service, IQI Cambodia & Khmer Foundation Appraisal